Abraxas is the second studio album by Santana. Consolidating the interest generated by their first album, Santana (released in May 1969), and their highly acclaimed live performance at the Woodstock Festival in August 1969, the band followed-up with Abraxas in September 1970. The album's mix of rock, blues, jazz, salsa and other influences was very well received, showing a musical maturation from their first album and refining the band's early sound.
In 2003 the album was ranked nubmer 205 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time.
- Singing Winds, Crying Beasts
- Black Magic Woman
- Oye Como Va
- Incident at Neshabur
- Se a Cabo
- Mother's Daughter
- Samba pa Ti
- Hope You're Feeling Better
- El Nicoya
- Se a Cabo (Live at the Royal Albert Hall, 1970)
- Toussaint L'Overture (Live at the Royal Albert Hall, 1970)
- Black Magic Woman / Gypsy Queen (Live at the Royal Albert Hall, 1970)